I have not done a photo shoot session since mid-July, but I have been watching various youtube videos and reading books to improve my photography skills. I've also joined several Facebook photography groups to not only view other photographers work but learn from them. Some of my youtube subscriptions include Adorama, Keydrin Franklin, FJH, Manny Ortiz, Gavin Hoey, Togs in Business just to name a few. I enjoy watching and learning how these photographers use natural light, reflections, mono-lights for HSS (High Speed Sync) and other techniques.
One book, I've begun reading and listening (Audio Book) is "Go-Givers (A Little Story about a Power Busines Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann. I'm reading this book and hoping that it will help me to get my photography business moving forward. It is an easy read and I've found it to be very helpful to get help in business and provide Life Lessons.
Below are the Lessons / Laws I'm focusing on.
"The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success"
1. The Law of Value | Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. The Law of Compensation | Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. The Law of Influence | Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interest first.
4. The Law of Authenticity | The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The Law of Receptivity | The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Well, that's it for now. Until next time, "Stay focused on what matters most and Keep shooting"